26 March 2009

Enjoy Weekend By Watching Confessions of Shopaholic Online

To Watch The Trailer Of the Movie Confessions of Shopaholic Click HERE.

Lately, I have found all the Hollywood movies news praising the movie Confessions of Shopaholic. Since I have not watched any light movie from the long time, I decided to give it a chance. To my utter surprise, this film turns out to be very cool and highly entertaining. Its story line is full of catchy remarks which will make you smile throughout the movie. You can very well understand that how much fun it would be if a college girl addicted to shopping fall in love with a wealthy entrepreneur. You can catch the fun in this funny film.

If you are a shopaholic like me, then the latest Hollywood movie 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' will surely make you feel good. This movie is based on the best selling novel 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' by Sophie Kinsella. This is the movie that I liked the most among all the Hollywood new releases. This is a romantic comedy flick which is very beautifully directed by P.J Hogan and the upbeat theme has done wonders for this movie.

I found its story line very interesting. Rebecca Bloomwood, a shopaholic is struggling with her obsession for shopping, as her income has collapsed. She then got a job unintentionally as a writer in a financial magazine. Since she was a reporter on a gardening magazine, her dream job was a glossy couture tome but she some how settled for the job as a financial writer. I really enjoyed when Rebecca used metaphors and funny terms to explain the financial concepts and it was funny to watch when Rebecca's innovative concepts showered on her accolades and praises. But as she started moving closer to her goals, she started questioning her true ambitions and wondered whether she would get real happiness by leaving her addiction to shopping.

The movie scores very well in the acting of all the actors. I really appreciate the moving pace of the movie. Fisher in the character of Rebecca is simply awesome. I will give her ten on ten, on her marvellous performance. The role of her father played by John Goodman and Joan Cusak is liked by me a lot.

So, I have got all the ultimate fun while watching this film and if you are thinking to watch some of the latest Hollywood releases, then I suggest you to keep this film on the top of your list as it has get huge raves in all the Hollywood movies news .

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates