21 April 2009

Enjoy spending time with your family by watching G-Force movie

Among all the latest Hollywood movies seen by me, I found G-Force movie is simply amazing. The storyline of this flick is very different and after such a long time, I have seen something very interesting. As an avid movie watcher, I rarely leave any film unseen and upon seeing positive G-Force movie reviews, I gradually got attracted to this ultimate flick. I really enjoyed watching this film and left the theatre fully satisfied.


Producer Jerry Bruckheimer has created raves by bringing his first 3D film to the theatres with G-Force. This is comedy adventure and revolves around the team of guinea pigs acting as trained secret agents that are on a mission for the US government. There mission is to stop a wicked billionaire, who with the help of household appliances, is planning to take over the world.



I found it very funny to found that guinea pigs are armed with the latest high-tech and incredible spy equipments. They discovered that it is their duty now to save the world from the perversely bad man. I found the Penelope Cruz's has done a great job in lending her voice to Juarez, a professional of martial arts. My favourite character of this film is Darwin, who is the squad leader determined in his task. Sam Rockwell has given his voice to the character of Darwin. You will amazed by the high class action and adventure in this 3D movie. Moreover, it is a family movie and I suggest you to take your family and kids to the theatre to watch this fabulous movie.

Several Hollywood upcoming movies will be on the theatres in some time and I am sure we all have some good movies lined up in the future to watch. Some of the movies which are looking interesting are Possessions, Watchman, Chemical Wedding and many other pleasurable movies, by some amazing directors are due to released in this month.

ut before watching them, please watch Hoyt Yeatman superbly directed G-Force and in some scenes you will not be able to control your laughter. Overall I found the movie very entertaining and I must confess that the screenplay of the film is amazingly done by all the writers. All the G-Force movie reviews are right in praising it and I do feel like seeing it one more time too. So, enjoy your weekend and holidays by watching this impressive movie.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates