23 April 2009

The international : A must watch for all the Hollywood movie lovers

I am confessing my addiction towards movies and the first thing done by me everyday I woke up is to give a look to all the Hollywood movies reviews. I am a very big fan of films and there are rarely any films left which are not seen by me. I make it a point to watch all the Hollywood new releases irrespective of the fact whether they have done well or ended flatly at the box office. Some movies left very good and everlasting impression on one's heart and we tend to cherish them for a very long time. Recently, I have seen a movie 'The international' that has impressed me very much.

This movie will be very entertaining for all those who love thrillers. You seldom get to see a fast moving, well directed and well acted film. The story of the film involves the determined Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) endeavour to bring justice to world's one of the most powerful banks. In the pursue to bring justice, Salinger uncover the myriad illegal activities and follow the money from Berlin to Milan to New York to Istanbul. The locations chosen by the director are awesome and full credit goes to all the actors for their brilliant performance.

No doubt why all the Hollywood movies reviews are showering praises on this flick. The movie takes rapid pace and becomes extremely exciting when the agents find their lives at risk, as the enemies can go to any limits (even murdering the agents) to continue financing the terror. The events of this flick depicts the way in which many of the terror outfits work in the current scenario. in my opinion, the pressure from the agents' bosses to shut the investigation clearly make it more realistic, as these things do happen in real life also when honest officers try to uncover various scams. Thus, according to me, the director has meticulously depicts the real life incidents by the reel characters.

I whole heatedly praise the performance of Clive Owen as an Interpol investigator 'Louis Salinger'. Naomi Watts has done justice to the role of Manhattan assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman. I found the direction of 'Tom Tykwer' extremely amazing and Eric Warren Singer has made this movie more admirable by giving nearly perfect screen play.

In my opinion, the movie 'The international' has scored well in all the aspects and I found all the Hollywood movies reviews correct in appreciating this flick.


0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates