22 May 2009

Drag Me To Hell; Movie Review

For someone, who is a big fan of horror genre, 'Drag Me To Hell' is a perfect example of most scary entertainment rides, which I myself have taken after a long time. This movie introduced a classic horror to new audiences. The scary,bloodshed ,assaulted scenes of the movie made me jumping out of my seats .


This scary movie 'Drag me to Hell' is directed by Sam Raimi, where Christine Brown (Alison Lohman ) is an ambitious L.A. Loan officer with a charming boyfriend, professor Clay Dalton ( Justin Long). This movie features strong performances, unsettling camera moves, vomit spewing characters and even a brief cameo by the indestructible yellow’73 Delta 88 Oldsmobile from the Evil Dead series.

Sam Raimi has directed Drag me to Hell with style, confidence,and wicked sense of humor. This horror flick takes twists and turns all the time. The plot of the movie is very simple and this movie has different elements which you will not find in other movies. It is so refreshing to see such a wonderful movie after a long time. Sam Raimi is a master film maker and this thing we can make out from his efforts he showed in making a fantastic movie Drag me to hell. While watching this movie, I got so much scared I didn't sleep at night alone.


This movie is wild, crazy, full of horror and it will take you to that place where you cant actually think. With the comeback of Drag Me to Hell, the director of the movie Sam Raimi has really taken his career to the top and his small budget movie which is directed well has brought a new change in horror genre. This new releases is a super natural thriller.

I am personally very glad that it is less about comedy and more about the suspense,horror, thriller. But the movie does have funny moments, like the kitty murder scene and the talking scene and the countless times when the witch vomits some weird substance all over the hot chick.

From the beginning of the movie till the end, you will feel as something is getting broken or something is getting killed. If somebody will ask me to rate this movie I will rate this movie nine on ten because this movie is truly make sense. And we hope that Sam Raimi will entertain us by making good movies like this in near future.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates